TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

Bellavita 125? Questions

tbg_noob

Hi there,

Hopefully you can help - I come from the car/motorcycle world and I've been presented with a Bellavita 125 EFI (I think, I haven't seen the thing yet). Engine management light is on while engine is on.

I have a few questions:
  • What does fixed engine management light on while engine is is on mean? Would like to be sure its not critical and it can be ridden for a week or two more.
  • Are these OBD? (if so where is the port)?
  • Any idea how much oil is meant to be in them? If I just impulse an oil change. Actually what oil to they take?

I can't seem to find any resources for these online - do they resemble any other make/model that I can use as a guide?

harry

• Administrator
  • Personal scooter consultant to the rich & famous
    • Whidbey Island Moped

here's a owners manual  see page 20 for specs  on the 125
http://www.tgb.com.tw/files/Bellavita.pdf

can't tell you anything about it as they are not sold in the US ..
and i'm a carb guy ... but the pic in the manual shows 2 rear shocks

so with a search<bellavita 125 efi manual pdf> on google .....
 i find exploded parts pics and parts
https://www.oemmotorparts.com/oem4.asp?M=China%20scooter&T=TGB&Y=BELLAVITA%20125&L=TGB_BELLAVITA%20125

oilyhans
i own a scooter shop  with rentals ,sales& racing parts.
i also appraise scooters for KBB.

2003 Vino classic stage 0.75
de-reged stock variator w/8g sliding weights.
1.5k rpm  springs
42mph
2005 veniceLX ~70cc~upjet~1.5k rpm springs & 7gr sliders
46mph
KeyWest de restricted~8gr slide

tbg_noob

Thanks Harry,

I did more googling and I'll bet it's an EFI fault or O2 sensor fault. I too am not a fan of "computers" but unfortunately it's hard to have a vehicle these days without all those pesky wires. I had found that parts breakdown, did see any diagnostic port on it. Oh well.

I'll have a good look over it once I can actually see it but I get the feeling that no one who rides it is too keen to spend money on it so that light will live on.