TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

TGB Blade 550 ISR 4x4

Guest · 18 · 17199

dorza

Covered only 350 miles so far but hopefully in the next few weeks that will change going back and for to work plus any off roading I can fit in. 

Pegas

Meanwhile, I've been here, I again drove a few miles, so now there are 9 410th I had one fault - did not go quad boot. The starter spun, but the freewheel caught unawares. It was only the start it manually. On one hand the start of my grip slipped and broke the starter side plastic. The service fix everything and now everything is fine
Mezi tím co jsem tady nebyl jsem opět najel pár kilometrů, takže nyní jich je 9 410. Měl jsem jednu závadu - čtyřkolka nešla nastartovat. Startér točil, ale volnoběžka nezaskočila. Šlo startovat pouze ručně. Při jednom startu mi madlo ručního startéru vyklouzlo a rozbilo boční plast. V servisu vše opravili a teď už je všechno v pořádku.

Pegas

Svého druhého "mazlíka" jsem prodal (najeto přes 10 000km) a namísto něj jsem si pořídil TGB Target 550.
His other "pet" I sold (over 10,000 km mileage), and instead I bought TGB Target 550th