TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

TGB Blade 425 SE 4X4

Guest · 3 · 6374

dorza

Hi there I am new to the site so thought I would share my experiences so far.

I bought a new TGB Blade 425 SE 4X4 a few weeks back as I wanted something road legal and something that would be useful around the small holding.I am very impressed with the Blade so far good engine torque and it can touch nearly 60mph on the road,been told will do a bit more when its de-restricted but only covered 300 miles so far so will leave well alone until at least 1,500 miles and the first service.

As I have been mostly on the roads with the Blade I have not really tried out the off road capabilities yet, no doubt it will have no problems with the low & high option and the 2wd or 4wd selection.Just waiting to purchase a rear carrying box to store the spare helments etc had the front and rear racks fitted as standard and bought the front bars as an extra in case of any accidents off road.

Anyway I will look forward to trying out the Blade off road soon and will let you know what happens. ;D          
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:50:36 PM by dorza »

Pegas

Congratulations on your new machine and I wish a lot of mileage tires down. ;)

dorza

Finally moved house last week so now based in the country side with a bit more time on my hands, ready to give the Blade the off road experience soon I think.When I have a chance I will post some pics up on the site,will make sure its clean before I do though.ha!ha! ;D