TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

Pics of my Outback 425C

Guest · 7 · 6863

TGB_Rider

Here are some pics of my TGB Outback 425C. Hope you like.

John

• Administrator
Tough looking quad man!  Got any action pics?

TGB_Rider

Not yet. Recently put 27x10x12 ITP mudlite xl's all the way around. In the process, I found the front wheel bearing and front brakes bad. Trying to find replacement parts. After that, I will take some pics while riding. The quad is really very good in the mud. Just not built for it. I have had to do a lot to it in order to get it in the shape it is in now. If you know of a place I can order the parts I need, please let me know. Thanks. I also need to post pics of it with the new tires.

CibbyDoc

The snorkels look great...but why so many?   ???

TGB_Rider

I have the air box snorkeled, and the intake as well as exhaust of the belt housing. CVT quads need 3 snorkels. I am going to snorkel the exhaust up higher as soon as I get the other problems I am haveing taken care of. Haveing a hard time finding parts for my quad.

revslev

Yea Baby...now that's what I'm talkin about.  I have a few properties and I purchased a 425c for myself.  After putting it through its paces, and finding that this machine can do whatever I wanted it to do, I purchased the "realtree camo edition" for my wife.  That is a nice machine, if I could do it again I would have purchased 2 of these units, but, my 425c will completely surfice for my purposes.  I am most likely going to advise some of my friends to purchase this machine for their properties as well.  I haven't taken any pictures of mine yet, but, I am looking forward to taking my machines out into the field with some of my friends and their "name brands", and taking some picutes with them after seeing that my machine can do anything theirs can do and more...but for almost half the price.  SWEET

revslev

I might be able to find a place to order OEM replacement parts.  I will not be able to contact my bud until monday, but I will give it a try.  He is where I picked mine up from, he sells them new at his auction and he has a direct parts supplier.  I will see if he will part with the number, he seems to be able to get anything he needs for thses babys, as far as factory replacement parts.