TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

Integrated Turn Signals.........very easy to do and looks like a sports bike now

Guest · 4 · 2919

RushNatU

Just performed the integrated turn signals mod which was a piece of cake.  Removed the crappy US version turn signals so it looks like a Euro scoot now.......sweet.   I got the bulbs from my local TGB dealer (and they are NOT the same as whats in the external signals so be weary).  I forgot to check the number on the side before I installed them so cant give you guys any help there but your dealer has em (make sure its for the "cluster").   Hope this helps....

RushNatU

I got the part number for the bulbs.............GF5170006   (they are all the same front/back)  That part number could be dealer specific though (i'm not sure).  I believe the whidbey site has some also.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:53:27 PM by RushNatU »

RushNatU

Oh and another thing to add about the mod.   After you remove the rear exterior turn signals there will be exposed holes where the lights were.  I went to Lowe's (after going to Pep Boys, and Home Depot to no avail) and found  some solid rubber grommets in the plumbing section to plug those holes.  I think its for a faucet but it fits perfectly.  Now I dont have to worry about water getting in and shorting something.

harry

• Administrator
  • Personal scooter consultant to the rich & famous
    • Whidbey Island Moped
sounds good ,post a pic so we can see your mod
i own a scooter shop  with rentals ,sales& racing parts.
i also appraise scooters for KBB.

2003 Vino classic stage 0.75
de-reged stock variator w/8g sliding weights.
1.5k rpm  springs
42mph
2005 veniceLX ~70cc~upjet~1.5k rpm springs & 7gr sliders
46mph
KeyWest de restricted~8gr slide