TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

Race crank for tgb r50x

Guest · 1 · 2606

finch

hi everyone,

i am looking for a aftermarket crankshaft higher quality then the stock one that would fit the r50x. i have done ALOT of research and i cant seem to find any except for the motoforce one wich is only a stock replacement and this one, http://www.scootercraft.com/directory/en/Malossi-RHQ-Racing-Crankshaft-10mm---Morini-0 , but i realy doubt it fits the r50x as it doesnt look to be the same fitting on the variator side. i have done some more research and i cant even find an other website stating that it fits the r50x.

last year my stock crankshaft broke in half but i am not realy sure about the cause. one thing i can say is that i am using a cast iron 70cc but even then the stock crank is rated 11,500rpm and i never went that high. i also heard few ppl saying that the stock crankshaft is very low quality and brakes easly.

now that i am planing on installing a 70cc stage 6 pro aluminium and a yasuni r pipe i am scared that it will brake again.

so i am asking you guys to share you're experiences with the stock crankshaft. i want to know if it will handle my upgrade, but i would prefer changing it for a better one. Does someone know of an aftermarket one that would fit the r50x.

thx for help