TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

2009 TGB R50x

Guest · 1 · 1840

Mikebrook420

I am new to the whole forum thing, so if I make any mistakes or do anything wrong please point me in the right direction.
 I just got my 2009 TGB R50X, for $50.00 (amazing) BUT I can't seem to find anything for the scooter, I  got my 70cc Naraku cylinder and head kit. Naraku crankshaft, and bearing(s). Mallosi torque spring Naraku clutch, Naraku CDI, cavlar belt. I replaced the cylinder kit, thinking I could just ride on that a few days, before I could get to replacing the crank. Like a dummy. And the was metal in there and it ruined everything I had just replaced, (head, cylinder ETC.) My mistake of course.  So new cylinder kit is on it's way now. Which will be a few weeks before it gets here because of customs. Like I said its hard to find parts. I need a carb upgrade and can't seem to find anything about it. 

Naraku carb, couldn't I make this work? And doesn't this have the inlet for the oil pump? Or should I find one without the oil pump and just mix my own gas? I want to delete the electric choke and the oil pump all together. Just want to make sure that I'm looking in the right area.
Please contact me back with any helpful information you might have, I'm new to the forum thing, and new to 2-stroke scooters, I've owned a few 2-stroke bikes, but not scooters. thank you for your time.
Any idea about how fast it will be once everything is installed correctly, and when I find a good exhaust system and carburetor.?

-Mike
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 12:11:26 PM by Mikebrook420 »