TGBForum.com
TGB Scooter And ATV Enthusiast Forum

Any Good Reports on the Outback? more feedback please.

Guest · 5 · 5088

LevitateTheKing

I'm considering purchasing an Outback, i was "cash in hand" having thought i did some reasonable web research - who TGB is, what they make, Suzuki cross over parts etc. But reading through this forum i'm thinking i'm not buying one!! 6:1 ratio of bad to good entry's.  If there are any other owners out there plese give me a little more feedback on quality of their quad.  The good the bad and the ugly please.  One person mentioned that a mechanic said many elements of the bike were "weak" can anyone elaborate on this?? Geeze - i just want to ride in confidence already!
Thanks a lot.

cobosshogg

I have had no issues with my Outback.  I've put 1,400 miles on it and other then general maintenence I had not had to due any thing else to it.  I really like this wheeler.  Oil filters are expensive though, about 20 bucks a piece!

Pegas

The original filters are very expensive, but you can use filters from other brands of the same quality. The price is then about 25% of original cost.

Chad Sexington

Does anyone know of specific quads or certain parts that are comparable with the TBG. I've also heard that the TGB is just a copy of another quad but I have no idea which one that is. If anyone can elaborate on which other quads I can look to use parts from please let me know! 8)